Halloween Craft Ideas: Part 1

I know, I know... it's only the 3rd of October BUT seeing as the shops have already started to put out their Christmas stock, I thought it wasn't too premature to start thinking about Halloween! (And buy a couple of things already!)


I think my love of Halloween stems from being a 90s child watching Hocus Pocus and I know I say it every year, but I wish the UK would embrace it a little more like America. I'm hoping that this year in London, a few people might knock on the door and I won't get a repeat of last year, getting a grand total of O N E trick or treater! 

Over the next couple of weeks, i'll be putting up some of my own tutorials, but here's some great starter ideas I found on Pinterest. I totally want to bust a pair of the witches shoes! 

Have you got any plans for Halloween? What decorations will you be making? I made a Halloween wreath last year which i'll be dusting off and putting up again too! You can see that HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment