Long Quotes About Life Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

Long Quotes About Life Biography

source (google.com.pk)

 here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids
who never made it. — Pete Wentz

    i decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally;
    i never expected it to do anything special for me, yet i seemed
    to accomplish far more than i had ever hoped. most of the time
    it just happened to me without me ever seeking it.

i really wonder why people suddenly change after they get what they wanted. one day they’re sweet, the next day, they’re not. one day they’re here, the next day they’re not. one day you’re important to them, the next day you’re worthless. one day they love you, the next day they don’t care about you. that’s how ironic people and things can be. pretty shits, pretty lies, pretty fucked up. but it’s still your choice. cause you choose to get hurt when you choose to be in love.

Maybe our old wounds teach us something. They remind us where we’ve been and what we’ve overcome. They teach us lessons about what to avoid in the future. That’s what we like to think. But that’s not always the way it is. Sometimes there are things we just have to learn over again.

Congratulations! You’re not perfect! It’s ridiculous to want to be perfect anyway. But then, everybody’s ridiculous sometimes, except perfect people. You know what perfect is? Perfect is not eating or drinking or talking or moving a muscle or making even the teensiest mistake. Perfect is never doing anything wrong – which means never doing anything at all. Perfect is boring! So you’re not perfect! Wonderful! Have fun! Eat things that give you bad breath! Trip over your own shoelaces! Laugh! Let somebody else laugh at you! Perfect people never do any of those things. All they do is sit around and sip weak tea and think about how perfect they are. But they’re really not one-hundred-percent perfect anyway. You should see them when they get the hiccups! Phooey! Who needs ‘em? You can drink pickle juice and imitate gorillas and do silly dances and sing stupid songs and wear funny hats and be as imperfect as you please and still be a good person. Good people are hard to find nowadays. And they’re a lot more fun than perfect people any day of the week.

Am I mad at you? That’s your main concern after shattering my whole world? Mad for what? Breaking my heart? Or for all the lies? Maybe for letting me put all my trust in you only to be betrayed? How about the fact you didn’t even have the decency to tell me to my face? Or the way you think it’s crazy that I’m crying over it cause to you breaking up is no big deal. Am I mad at you?… no. More like crushed… did I ever really know you?

I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mending whole was good as new. What is broken is broken – and I’d rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.

He smiled and as he did it, she was filled with a sudden triumph and a great ecstasy, for she knew then that he was hers, and she loved him, and it was something she had known from the very beginning. She had known that this thing was to happen, that nothing could prevent it; she was part of his body and part of his mind, they belonged to each other, both wanderers, both fugitives, cast in the same mold.

Do you want to know what my problem is? I will tell you what my problem is, I LOVE YOU I love your name, I love the way you look at me, I love your gorgeous smile, I love the way you walk, I love your beautiful eyes, I love what you look like when you are asleep, I love the sound of your laugh, to hear your voice fills my entire heart with an indescribable feeling. I love the way I can be having the worst day of my life and seeing you completely changes my mood. I love how when you touch me I get weak, that is my problem…

Walking through the halls of high schools is quite similar to walking through a battle field… you are never quite sure what you will find lying around the bend… everyone seems to be thinner, taller, blonder, prettier, and tanner than you… they all seem to be having the time of their lives despite the educational setting… they all seem to have the most friends and the most people to say hello to walking through the halls. Well, life isn’t what it seems. Most of those people just surround themselves with others because they are too deathly scared to be alone. They are so scared that they aren’t really friends, they just pretend… because without those people they would be nothing. They hurt just like you do. They notice the imperfections in their own faces as well even though your eyes cannot see them. They notice how the girl next to them is taller and thinner… even though you don’t. Maybe sometimes it’s what you don’t see that makes you more alike than you’ll ever know.

‘I love you’ means that I accept you for the person that you are, and that I do not wish to change you into someone else. It means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times. It means loving you when you’re in a bad mood or too tired to do things I want to do. It means loving you when you’re down, not just when you’re fun to be with. I love you means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them, asking in return only that you do not judge me for mine. It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love you enough not to let go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, hoping you feel the same way for me.

I love you because I know you’re always there… there to catch me when I fall… there to listen when I need you, there when I feel alone. I love you because you understand me… you know how I feel even when I can’t say it… you know I’m not as strong as I say and still you never let me know that I’m not fooling you. I love you because you make me believe, believe that I am not worthless… believe that I can be loved, am loved, and can love others. I love you because you know, you know I feel this way but can’t say it and still you wait… letting me take my time to come to terms with the fact that I love you… would give my life up to be with you… and about all… never hurt you… lie to you… or leave you. Now I hope you understand.

A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. Then she asked him he liked her and he said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said “You’re not pretty, you’re beautiful. I don’t like you, I love you. I don’t want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever, and I wouldn’t cry if you walked away, I would die.

I have been thinking a lot about growing up, and all of the relationships and broken hearts we go through. I always wonder how many times I said “I love you” to someone and knew I didn’t mean it. It makes me think about all of the people that have said they love me and didn’t mean it as well, and I get really pissed off, because I hate when people lie. I mean, if they were lying to get in my pants, that is one thing, but just for the sake of dragging this heart through the mud. I don’t think anyone has ever used me for my body, and that really, really hurts. It really does. I want to be a booty call. Isn’t that what we all want out of life; to be someone’s “go to” sex slave? I forgot what I was talking about. Oh yeah, Love. Love sucks.

It’s hard to accept, but you can’t change the past. You can’t go back and manipulate things to the way you wanted them to happen. Because life would be meaningless and boring and just not worth living. But you can change the future and that’s a beautiful thing about life. Yes, you will make mistakes. And yes, you will have bad days – but as long as you let the past go, you’ll have such a gorgeous and bright future ahead of you. Knowing that things were meant to happen. Knowing that each day you will learn something so that you keep growing to be a better person. Life is like a rope, twined in all its complexities and yet weaved into one marvelous stream that you have the chance you use something amazing from. So grab hold of it.

You know you’re in love when you can say anything to the person and you know they won’t laugh at you. When you can see their face when you close your eyes. When you can still feel their arms around you holding you tight long after they are gone. When you can still taste their kiss after you have said goodbye. You can tell you’re in love when you miss them before they are gone. When their voice lingers in your ears. When their presence eases any pain. When their name sends chills down your spine. When they are the only thing you can think about. You know you are in love when you can see all their hopes and dreams and their soul when you look into their eyes. When they call you at four in the morning to say, “I love you” and mean it. When your tears stain not only their shirt, but also their heart. When they are hurt just because of these tears. When even a simple chore done with them can become a lasting memory. Ultimately, you know you are in love when you can’t imagine living without them, and can’t figure how did you live before you knew them. When they fulfill every need and without them you are incomplete. The love of someone else completes the heart, and sound and mind all at once.

 As we grow up, we learn that the one person who wasn’t supposed to let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken, probably more than once, and it’s never easier the second time around. You’ll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You’ll fight with your best friend, and may even fall in love with them. You’ll blame a new love for things an old one did. You’ll cry cause time is passing too fast. You’ll eventually lose someone you love. Life is short, so take too many pictures, laugh way too much, kiss way too slow, cry way too hard, and love everyone.

I remember the first day I saw you, I remember the first day we spoke. I remember the night you held me close in your arms as we danced to our song. I remember saying I love you each time we hung up the phone. But it was the times you just looked at me. Then I knew you would always be in my heart and nothing could ever change that.

People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that’s bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they’re afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they’re wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It’s all in how you carry it. That’s what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you’re letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain.

Long Quotes About Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 

Long Quotes About Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Long Quotes About Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Long Quotes About Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 

Long Quotes About Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Long Quotes About Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Long Quotes About Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Long Quotes About Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Long Quotes About Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Long Quotes About Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Long Quotes About Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Long Quotes About Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness
Long Quotes About Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Long Quotes About Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Long Quotes About Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive