Chex Mix/Party mix is...

UTTERLY DELICIOUS!!

I've seen so many pins floating around about Chex Mix (which we don't have in the UK) and after watching one of my favourite YouTubers Sparklyblonde1 make some party mix yesterday, I knew I had to see what it was like. 


I used original Shreddies, peanut M&Ms and salted pretzels in mine (I love salty and sweet together) covered it in melted peanut butter, butter and white chocolate and waited half an hour for it to cool down. Lord have mercy, this was SO good! Slightly calorific but it was a Friday night after all... 


Mine doesn't look half as pretty as hers - Why oh why can't we have holiday colour sweets over here! I also couldn't even find Smarties sold in separate tubes in Morissons but hey ho, it still tasted out of this world! 

If anyone knows a better UK equivalent of Chex Mix do let me know in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment