Mothers Day: Gift Inspiration

As it's fast approaching Mothers Day (March 10th) I thought i'd put together a little gift inspiration - I'm going back home to see my mumma, which will of course be the best present EVER (haha!) but turning up with a couple of these wrapped all pretty would be the icing on the cake! 

After visiting the Columbia Road flower market, I'm inspired to create my own bouquet but I have to say, The Flower Studio have such gorgeous arrangements, I might just have to order the one I have my eye on! 


Mini Myrtle Living Plant // Hendricks Gin // Champagne Truffles // ESPA Hydra Collection // Vintage Bottle Bouquet // Diptyque Rose Candle // Laura Mercier Coconut Almond Body Cream // Angel Perfume (aka smells like MY mum!) // Archie Grand Notebook

Are you planning anything special for Mothers Day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment