Christmas Haul!

Hey guys!

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas! I can't believe it's all over but the eating/drinking situation is still on going in our house! Unfortunately I got a little worse for wear on Boxing Day so i've been giving my liver a little break! Absolutely no thoughts of anything remotely diet related is allowed until January 1st though!

Anyway, I thought I would share with you what I received for Christmas! I have obviously been very spoilt and I love everything! I love reading these posts myself as I am a nosey cow so I hope you enjoy a little browse of my goodies!

Firstly my best friend Elizabeth bought me Martha's book (Yes, first name terms don't you know!) 'Crafts for all Occasions' and it's amazing! I can't wait to start making some of the things in there! She also got me a gorgeous Kirstie Allsopp (Who I want to be when I grown up haha!) cake slice and 2 ceramic coasters by East of India. I know we have known each other since we were 14 but I still can't resist saying "She know's me SO well!" Thank you so much dude!!! 

My parents got me a couple more craft books that I had been after and a web design book. I frickin' LOVE books! They are one of my favorite things to receive! I got some new craft scissors so I can finally stop cutting with blunt ones and the cutest Cath Kidston tape measure and tin of pins. I'd seen these in John Lewis a while ago and good ol' mum must have remembered me swooning over them! 

I also got a HUGE salon size bottle of St Tropez tan, some rituals bath products including my absolute favorite sugar scrub ever (If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend you do as it leaves your skin SO soft!) and my favortite Philosophy bath cream in Cinnamon Buns.  




Next I got my first piece of Emma Bridgewater which you might remember I said I wanted to start collecting in THIS post. I have used it every day since, I love drinking my tea out of it and it's going to soon be christened with hot chocolate and marshmallows! I also got a pasta machine! I am so excited to make my own pasta and have already been searching recipes! A product that is now my holy grail piece of makeup is the BECCA shimmering skin perfecter in Opal. I cannot describe how amazing this makes you skin look when used alone or mixed with some foundation. I also got some Liz Earle cleanse & polish which is living up to it's hype and a bottle of my favorite perfume by Viktor & Rolf called Flower Bomb. I got a new makeup bag and an Emma Bridgewater recipe card box and some Shavata tweezers!

These are my new boots which I picked a couple of weeks ago when I was out shopping with my mum and I love them! I also got money for a new digital camera but I am going to spend some time working out what one will work best for me as obviously they are stupidly expensive. 


Lastly, me and my other best friend Sean are going to PARIS! We always buy each other 'things to do' presents and then our parents add to that. The other year we went to Dublin to see Stephen K Amos and Brighton to see Ricky Gervais and I always look forward to our adventures. This time we are getting the Eurostar to Paris for a couple of days of sightseeing and eating! I CAN'T WAIT! 

I feel very lucky to have received so many lovely presents this Christmas and Sweep also got spoilt rotten! Do leave me a link in the comments to your Christmas hauls and enjoy the last few days of 2011!

Lisa X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive