Little bit of shopping...

Today I made quick stops at Tkmaxx, (One of my most favorite places on earth!) Hobbycraft (Would be one of my favorite places if it didn't look so depressing in there!) and finally Sally's to pick up a few things. 

I love my red ceramic nutcracker! I know he's a little bit pointless but he was only £4! Tkmaxx has a lot of Christmas stuff reduced but I resisted and only picked that up! I also finally got a proper pie dish, this ones by Le Creuset and was £9.99. Lastly I got a bottle of mandarine lemonade for £2.79, should be nice with a splash of vodka and ice. 

Hobbycraft had a whole section where everything was £1 so I picked up a few sets of sticky letters for my Christmas gift tags and a couple of Papermania embellishments. I also got a little packet of wooden reindeers, a white pen, glue and Christmas ribbon. The tissue paper is for a wrapping tutorial i'll be blogging AND filming over the weekend! 

Finally I went to Sally's and got some hairspray and cuticle remover cream. Fun stuff eh!

The rest of the night is going to consist of hair on top of my head in a bun, makeup off, jogging bottoms on and a Christmas film! And finally....


Enjoy your Friday night!

Lisa X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive