Festive Christmas Tag!

I saw this tag on the lovely Roza's blog 'A little bit of Roza' and enjoyed it, so thought I would do it myself and tag a couple of people too!

Favourite Christmas Movie?
The Holiday! I have seen it a bazillion times and just talking about it now makes me want to watch it again! 



Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
Standardly the nice list! Where's my halo...

Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yep, a measly 2! One back in the 80s and one last year although, it technically didn't snow on the day there was just lots of snow still on the ground. Either way, I wish it would snow every year!


Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At my house with my parents & my uncle who is usually accompanied by some sort of musical instrument like an accordion! 

What's your favourite Christmas song?


Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
When I was little my mum used to help an old lady over the road do bits and pieces around the house. Every year she always bought me a Christmas book and I used to open it and read it Christmas Eve.

Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Without google.... nope. 

What Christmas tradition are you looking forward to most this year?
Christmas dinner, hands down. L.O.V.E. it. Also my annual moan about the rubbish you get in a Christmas cracker AND the traditional Eastenders death. So festive don't you agree! 

Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake, and black. My mum isn't the traditional type!


What's your all-time favourite Christmas sweet treat?
Ferrero Rocher's & marzipan fruits 


Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I love giving presents! I think i'm quite good at picking them and I take a lot of time thinking about what would be perfect for someone. I would be lying if i said I didn't like getting them too though!

What would be your dream place to visit for the Christmas season?
I'd love to spend Christmas in New England.

Does your family have a special Christmas recipe you like to help make?
No BUT i'm working on one! My mum also makes a mean Christmas dinner!

Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I'm not great at wrapping but my decoration is pretty nice!

Most memorable Christmas moment?
One Christmas I got a kids post office and it was honestly the best thing EVER! I just remember sitting in the corner of the room with the huge cardboard surround with a window demanding people buy some stamps! Weirdly, to this day I would quite like to work in a post office! 

What made you realise the truth about Father Christmas?
I can't really remember but I do know that while other kids wanted to see him, I was s*** scared I would wake up and he would be in my room so I wouldn't have a stocking on the end of my bed and my mum used to have to tell me fairy dust would be sprinkled on me so I would sleep and not see him! I think I was relieved to find out the truth!

Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I never make them.

What makes Christmas special for you?
It's truly the most wonderful time of the yeaaaaaaaaaar! The whole thing is special! Every single moment of it! Bring on the paper hats!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive