I'm still alive!

I know right? S-L-A-C-K-E-R on the blogging front. *slaps wrist*

I received the sweetest email today from Zahra (you can see here blog HERE) checking in and seeing if I was OK as I hadn't blogged for a while. Not only was it so lovely of her, it made me realise why I started blogging in the first place and how I enjoy interacting with you all, so I thought i'd give you a little update on what's been going on.

A lots changed in the past few weeks, hence the lack of attention being given here, but I am super excited as i'm moving back to London! Whoop! Whoop! I lived in East London a few years back and never really got it out of my system so... i'm coming back! I'm moving back in with my old housemate david (follow him on Twitter HERE if you like!) and we are in a cute terrace house literally 5 doors down from our old house! It's a big change for me and really making me focus on where i'm going in life, I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am!

The extra bonus about being back in London is that there are so many crafty things I can now do and attend so i'll be able to blog about it AND I would love to hold a little crafty meet up at some point so if anyone would be interested in that, do let me know! I'm thinking about joining the Shoreditch Sisters W.I. and i'm also going to be doing a cake decorating master class at The Primrose Bakery so there is lots to look forward to!

I seem to have developed the multi tasking skills of a man and clearly haven't been able to do more than one thing at a time but now things are a little bit more settled, i'm gonna get back to business!

I'm entering a contest to win a Kitchen Aid mixer so i've been baking more cookies. You had to submit a photo of your baked goods with a British theme so here's how my cookies are looking!


Also, totally random, but when me and David went into town to pick up a few bits and pieces, this couple were in front of us in the queue buying a bazillion bags of bird seed... wondering what they could possibly want with all them bags of seeds? Well, once outside the shopping centre, we got the answer!


Am I the only one that finds this totally insane? Please also note, she wasn't even finished tipping the bags on the floor when I made David take this sneaky photo! Pigeon central!

So... that's what's been going down in my world recently! If you have any suggestions or requests for posts that you would like me to do, please drop me an email or a comment! I'm also tempted to venture back into making youtube videos but, either way, I won't leave it so long to post again!

Hope you are all well and thanks again to Zahra for giving me a gentle kick up the arse to get this post done!

Lisa X

0 comments:

Post a Comment