Mmmm.... cupcakes!


As if I wasn't excited enough about this weekend being filled with sunshine, (it's the UK, this is subject to change) some sort of takeaway (Caribbean chicken curry with rice and peas is my choice!) and Eurovision (Don't judge me! I know I know Engelbert Humperdinck is totally cringe! FYI my moneys on Sweden!) I had totally forgot that this Sunday, me and David are going to a decorating master class at the Primrose Bakery! 



It seems there are still some places left on the classes so I thought i'd give you a little bit more info in case any of you were in London and fancied it!

Duration: 1.5 hours
Location: Primrose Bakery, 42 Tavistock Street, WC2E 7PB, 0207 836 3638
Cost: £45.00 per person
Maximum: 12 people per class
Suitable for: beginners and all skill levels



Enjoy a sunny Sunday afternoon in our Covent Garden store creating beautiful iced cupcakes. Learn how to perfect the Primrose Bakery signature swirl, make a piping bag and pipe words, decorate regular and mini cupcakes and then take home or eat what you have made in a variety of flavours for everyone to enjoy.

The package also includes other goodies including complimentary tea, coffee and cold drinks during the class, a Primrose Bakery cupcake recipe, a postcard signed by Martha Swift and Lisa Thomas and a voucher for a free delicious primrose cupcake. After the class is finished, everyone gets a presentation box to take their decorated cupcakes away in.

There will be ample opportunity to ask questions and learn about cupcake making, decorating and general cake baking from one of our senior chefs who will be running the classes.



Upcoming class dates and times can be found HERE


I am honestly so excited, this isn't something I would normally do but as i'm living back in London, I can take advantage of things like this now! Of course I'll take my camera with me and will blog about too! 


I thought I would also leave you with some recipes i've found on Pinterest for cupcakes I want to make. Just click the image to be take to the recipe post! Mmmmmmmmmm!


Coffee & Donut Cupcakes

Green Tea & Strawberry Cupcakes

Butterbeer Cupcakes

Boston Cream Cupcake

0 comments:

Post a Comment