Today was....

SO hot I wore my hair up. I hate wearing my hair up. I still melted, mainly due to the fact someone pushed the passenger alarm on the tube meaning I had to stand up, crammed into a hot tube train like a sardine for an extra 20 minutes. Thank God for finding an envelope in my bag, it made a not so bad fan to push around some of the hot air. 


And because it was hot, I purchased a couple of essential supplies. Who says i'm not a classy girl.


I know, i'm one of those people who moans about the heat... sorry, but i'm just not cut out for the sun. My perfect summer holiday would most definitely be somewhere cold and snowy!

That said, the sun does mean it's time to give the legs a bit of air time! Here's a beauty DIY with a difference, i'm determined to master Arabic wax because going somewhere to get my legs waxed would be far too easy! This looks like fun to make! Anyone tried it before?


Lisa X

0 comments:

Post a Comment