MollieMakes Magazine Review

Ever since I started reading blogs, I can't remember the last time I picked up an actual magazine. When I was in the supermarket last month, I saw a copy of MollieMakes and thought i'd go back to some old school style reading. 



What is Mollie Makes?

MollieMakes is a lifestyle and craft magazine which brings you the best of craft online, a look inside the homes of the world's most creative crafters, tutorials on inspiring makes, round ups of the most covetable stash and tours of the crafty capitals of the world.


We all love a free gift and Issue 13 came with these adorable vintage rose buttons. In the magazine they also give you some ideas on how to use them. If you're anything like me, you end up collecting (or rather hoarding!) all these little odds and ends so it's nice to get some inspiration on what to use them for.


I really enjoyed reading this magazine. They layout is fantastic, the photos are lovely and there's lots of little snippit articles and stories keeping your interest the whole way through. It really is the best bits of different blogs all in one place. I love that they have a 'Blog to watch' and a 'One to follow' section.


The tutorials in the MollieMakes are perfectly explained and again, have excellent photography. OK, maybe not every tutorial will be of interest to you but it's lovely to keep the magazine and have them as inspiration for another day. You can never have too many tutorials after all!


Another of my favorite pieces are the crafter interviews. I love discovering new crafters/designers and knowing how they got started, what makes their crafty little heart race and just generally delving into their life for a few minutes.


If you ever saw my granny square post you'll know how I felt about seeing this!




How cute is this embroidery pattern? The cross section of tutorials really means there is something for everyone to try.



ALWAYS handy to have a supplier list so you don't have to keep relying on eBay.


I would defiantly purchase MollieMakes again and in fact, i'm going to head out and buy the next issue now! Have you read MollieMakes before? What are your thoughts? Are there any other craft magazines you love?

MollieMakes is published monthly 'nd costs £4.99 and issue. It's also available to buy digitally.

MollieMakes Facebook
MollieMakes Website
MollieMakes Twitter 

0 comments:

Post a Comment