Jar joy

I absolutely cannot throw away jars. It's becoming a little bit of an obsession. I have taken to visiting the recycling bin outside to double check someone hasn't tied to sneak one past me. Finding one in there that I hadn't previously got my hands on fills me with a slight annoyance but that is soon replaced with the internal joy at having a new jar. My precious. Wow. Is there an AA equivalent for sado jar collectors?!!! Someone hook me up ASAP!

As i'm starting to collect more jars than I could possibly need, I have been searching for different ways to use them and Katie Steuernagle's DIY Moroccan lantern tutorial satisfy's both my need to pretty up jars and decorate the room with tealights!

Jar swoonage!

All you need is a jar, some gold puff paint and some glass paints. I cannot wait to get my hands on some puff paint and get to work! Plus, who wouldn't want to own puff paint! Just the name alone makes me happy! In fact, i'm going to say it again PUFF PAINT.


You can see the full tutorial on Design Sponge by clicking {HERE} Do drop me a comment as I would love to know what you use spare jars for! I'll leave you with another couple of ideas I will most defiantly be trying out!

Cupcake in a jar

Cookie mix in a jar! How great would these be as a gift!

0 comments:

Post a Comment