I Want One: Whimseybox

I'm sure you've all heard of the recent trend in monthly beauty boxes so when I saw this, my heart skipped a little beat! And then subsequently sank again because the only way to get your hands on one is to live in the USA! (SEE just ANOTHER reason I should move!)

Anyway, I thought it would be selfish not to share this with those of you who could try this out, and anyone outside the US who thinks this is a great idea can come sympathise with me on how hard done by we are not being able to get our hands on it!


So let me present you you..... Whimseybox!


Started by Alicia DiRago of Dismount Creative, Whimseybox has been set up to encourage creativity! For $15 a month you will receive a beautifully packed box with 4-5 craft product samples based on things you tell them you like when you register. There's a project gallery, step-by-step tutorials, a blog and a new community of fellow crafters to join!


I WANT TO JOIN!! I just think this is such a great idea and I would love to receive one of these in the post every month! As far as i'm aware, we don't have anything like this in the UK? Please feel free to come and correct me if i'm wrong there!? Subscription is currently through invite only at this stage it seems but you can request an invite HERE.


What do you think of this idea? Anyone tempted to join?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive