Twit-Twooo! A Collection of Cute Owl Tutorials


I know a lot of you love owls so i've put together a little collection of tutorials from around the web that I think you might like! This was inspired by last night as I was kept awake by a particularly noisy feathered friend! I always find the sound a bit spooky! Good job they are so cute! 

TUTORIALS


I also got a package today of some carbachon's and flat back rhinestones for an upcoming tutorial AND the book i've been desperately waiting for! I finished reading Across the Universe by Beth Revis a few days ago on my iPad and A Million Suns is the just released follow up. It wasn't yet available on iBooks so I ordered it from Amazon. I can't wait to get stuck into this tonight!


Hope you all enjoyed Valentines day and happy Wednesday! 

Lisa X

PS..... AWWWWWWWW!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive