Etsy Find: OhKuol Jewellery

Just after Christmas I tweeted that I had treated myself to a ring i'd seen on Etsy and since it arrived, i've been wearing it ever since! I love supporting crafty peeps and I can say I am now officially in love with OhKuol jewellery!

OhKuol is run by two sisters, Priscilla & Vi from Vancouver, British Columbia and they design and make all of their beautiful items from their home studio. 

The ring I purchased is a natural white druzy ring with a brass & 22ct gold plated setting. It is one of the prettiest and most unusual stones I have seen for a while and I can't stop looking at my hand while I wear it! It's got a frosty sparkle which is eye-catching yet some how understated. The setting itself is adjustable, perfect as I have quite small fingers. I love the brushed metal effect of the gold and this ring is solid, well made and just the start of my collection! I am one happy customer!



{I plan to own all of these rings!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive