DIY Glitter Easter Eggs

It's friday... so I played with glitter! I have a good excuse as I am intending to make some sort of Easter tree after being inspired by the images below. (A google search brings up some great ones!) 

Super cute tree by Aunt Peaches 

I love the fresh flowers used by Crafting Chicks

Stage one was just putting some glitter on the plastic eggs I picked up from Hobby Craft for £1.99. Easy but messy, I keep seeing flecks of glitter all over me!











I'm not entirely sure what the end tree result will be but you could basically hang these anywhere! They also look great without the hook, piled into a vase with some flowers! Choices, choices...

Lisa X

PS. My lovely mum gave me a present yesterday of this book! It's absolutely amazing and i'll do a review of it shortly.


0 comments:

Post a Comment