Sunday Retail Therapy

Me and mum went out for a couple of hours today so I thought I would share my Sunday shopping purchases. In TK Maxx (my favorite shop EVER) I picked up Eric Lanlards book as I also intend on watching all 2 series of Baking Mad on 4oD, some icing bags, headphones to keep in my bag and the cutest Hello Kitty for Liberty pen.


They also had a couple of Emma Bridgewater mugs in there so mum treated me to this Happy Easter one! I know I should technically wait until Easter to have this but i'm already drinking tea out of it!


I picked up this silk stripped top from TK Maxx and the shirt from Primark. I resisted the urge to buy a load of jewellery like I usually do as i've been wearing my real silver and gold pieces and I have to admit, I don't miss the green gingers at all!


Finally I repurchased Stila Kitten eyeshadow because it's my favorite and nothing else quite compares. £12 for a single eyeshadow is a bit expensive though!

I'm going to sit down and plan out some blog posts for next week now! I hope you've all had a lovely weekend!

Lisa X

PS. If you watch TOWIE then you'll appreciate how hilarious seeing this in Poundland was!


0 comments:

Post a Comment