Craft kits are not just for the kids!

When I was younger, I used to love craft kits. I would quite happily spend hours on my own quilling paper or desperately trying to make some sort of pot on a battery operated potters wheel. (Only child hellooooo!)

Now, while I love aimlessly wandering around Hobbycraft, sometimes you want to make something without the effort of a) deciding what you want to create in the first place and b) without having to go out and source all the supplies. Drum roll build up for the grow up craft kits! These are just a few I found on Etsy that I know i'd like so I thought i'd share them with you. Not a naff House of Crafts box in sight! 

1. Mini Motza Cheese Making Kit - Make Cheese
2. Tea Towel Embroidery - StitchesandCrafts

3. Calligraphy Starter Kit - Lineacarta
4. Constellation Triangle Tee - DoItYvette

5. Linocut Starter Kit - Linocutboy
6. Papercut DIY Pack - beetlecherry

7. Junque Journal Starter Kit - tangiebaxter
8. Orion Constellation Embroidery Kit - MiniatureRhino

Have you purchased any craft kits recently that you love? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive