Snow on a sunday makes me want to sew

It's snowing here in the UK and as i'm back at my parents, I feel like it's time to dust off the sewing machine. I still haven't used it half as much as I should so i've spent the day browsing material and might be putting in a little order for some new fabric.

I'm still using the little pencil case I made HERE using Sweet Verbena's tutorial to keep my lipsticks and eyeliner in my bag. I still cannot recommend this tutorial highly enough, it was easy enough for a novice like me to follow after all!


I'm still impressed I managed to sew in a straight line, let alone add in a zip! 


I thought i'd share a selection of tutorials i've found online that look fun (and easy-ish) to make...


DIY Fox Doll Pillows by A Beautiful Mess (Reminds me of Sass & Belle!)

iPad Case Tutorial by Oh So Lovely Vintage (Felt it super easy to work with!)

DIY Peplum Top by Merricks Art (Maybe getting ahead of myself a bit with this one!)

And lastly, a new tutorial by Sweet Verbena as she is my original sewing idol after all...


I'm now itching to get to HobbyCraft but it might have to wait until the snow stops!


Are you getting up to anything crafty whilst being snowed in?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive