11 questions tag!

I was tagged by the beautiful Victoria from Lily loves Lola to do the 11 questions tag so here's my attempt! I can't believe how hard it is thinking of 11 random facts about yourself! I asked David for some inspiration, but his contribution was 1. I'm a d*** hahah! Helpful! Anyway, here's my attempt!

The Rules:

- Each person tagged must post 11 random facts about themselves
- They must answer the 11 questions posted by the previous blogger
- They must create 11 more questions to ask the bloggers they tag
- They must tag 11 blogs with less than 200 followers (Mine are mainly over 200!)
- The bloggers must be informed that they have been tagged


11 Random facts about me:

1. When I was little, I was terrified of waking up and seeing Santa! My mum told me that after I fell asleep on Christmas Eve, the Elves would sprinkle magic sleeping dust on me so I wouldn't wake up until after Santa had been! Phew!

2. I'm a bone marrow donor. There isn't really a back story as to why, I just decided that if by registering, I could make a difference to someone surviving any type of blood cancer like leukemia, why wouldn't I want to be a donor? So I sent off my spit sample and i'm now on the list should I ever be a match for someone, anywhere in the world!



3. I live around the corner from the BEST Caribbean takeaway and if I could eat macaroni cheese with curry chicken and rice & peas every day I would.



4. I wanted to be an archaeologist when I was at school and I wish I had pursued this as a career. I'd love to go back in time and live in the 1500s and I find anything to do with history fascinating! I recently watched a TV show about Mud Larks (people who go and look for "treasure" along the Thames) and I want IN on that!



5. I've written a couple of short Children's stories and I would love to get them illustrated one day!

6. I have a very accurate sixth sense!

7. I've worn fake tan religiously since I was 17! I get mistaken for a lot of difference ethnicities but my natural skin colour is VERY white! This is one of the only photos taken in the last 13 years where I was untanned! I am a slave to the bottle!


8. I would love to spend 6 months of the year living in the UK and the other 6 months living somewhere in New England.


9. Since moving back to London, i've compiled a list of places I want to go and eat in! It's rapidly growing but top of the 'to do' list is Burger & Lobster! Mmmmm!!


10. I get a bit obsessive with customizing my laptop desktop... I will spend hours making sure everything matches and if I change the background, I have to make sure all the icons reflect it :-s





11. Before my dad intervened and suggested Lisa or Lucy, my mum wanted to call me Gretchen!


Victoria's questions:

1. If you had a magic wand and could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would hands down wave that magic wand and give myself a new nose! I've wanted a 'nose job' for as long as I can remember although, as I've got older I have accepted it a lot more than I used to! I just know how much it would change my face (i've given myself photoshop nose jobs before!) and I even know the surgeon I want! I'd say my 'before' nose is similar to Blake Lively so that's the sort of result I would want! (But I mean, *if* I had a magic wand, I could just morph into her right?!)


2. If you could transport yourself into any tv show, past or present, which one would you choose?
E A S Y The Vampire Diaries! I'd elbow Elena right out the way and spend my days with Stefan and Damon fighting over me! It would be a hard life!

Too far?

3. Do you make New Years Resolutions and keep them?
Nope! I don't make New Years resolutions!

4. What do you do to relax?
Bake, make things, read (currently reading Bloodlines #1) but in general, for me to find anything relaxing, it usually involves something creative that I can enjoy and entertain myself with for a good few hours.

5. Pool or beach?
As I don't like hot weather, it would have to be an indoor a pool, preferably with some snowy mountains outside the window! 

6. Earliest childhood memory?
My earliest memory that I know isn't from a photograph, is from when I was around 4 and I remember being in my nan's kitchen in a pair of red tap shoes! I'm actually surprised I can't remember anything before then?! Maybe meeting the Care Bears pre dates the tap shoes, I'm not sure! (And yes, you read right, I met the Care Bears!)

7. Favourite Christmas movie?
Was actually on last night! The Holiday! I don't even know how many times i've watched it, but I always feel like i'm seeing it for the first time! It never gets old! Christmas and love! Winning combo!


8. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of time, what would it be and why?
Randomly, Enya - Anywhere Is! It just makes me happy! Ironically I want it played at my funeral too! Cheery! Haha! But I love her voice and how epic is sounds, it just reminds me of life!


9. Favourite pizza topping?
Pepperoni with jalapeƱos!

10. Do you have a pet/pets?
We know the answer to this! Yes! I have a dog called Sweep and a cat called Puff! They live back at my parents and I miss them SO much!! They totally love each other!


11. What is your most treasured possession?
Material possession wise, it has to be my laptop but I don't think I would run into a burning house to save it!

And here are the questions for my 11 tagged bloggers!

1. What was the last picture you took on your phone?
2. If you could spend a day with any celebrity, who would it be and why?
3. What's your favorite film, TV show and book?
4. If you were on death row, what would you pick as your last meal?
5. If someone gave you £100 right now, what would you spend it on?
6. What place do you most want to visit?
7. What song reflects how you feel right now?
8. Do you have any pet hates?
9. What makes you laugh?
10. What was the last embarrassing thing to happen to you?
11. What's your weirdest quirk?

0 comments:

Post a Comment