TAG: What's in your handbag?

All those years ago, when I first started watching videos on Youtube, I remember coming across 'What's in your handbag?' videos and thinking, why would I want to watch that?! Oh how wrong I was! There's nothing more satisfying than having a nosey peek into what everyone carries around everyday and I still love it when new youtubers start off with one of these videos!

Anyway, I thought i'd start off a blogger tag! I'm going to tag a couple of people to do this, but by all means, if you just fancy giving it a go anyway, do it! Leave me the link to your blog in the comments so I can come and have a virtual rummage!

This is what's in mine...

Patrick Cox Leather Handbag (I got this from TK Maxx about a year ago)

1. Patrick Cox Leather Purse (Also TK Maxx!)
2. House Keys with Cath Kidston Key Fob
3. Cath Kidston Tape Measure
4. Ralph Lauren Sunglasses

1. Handmade Makeup Pouch (My blog post about it is HERE)
2. Nars Turkish Delight Lipgloss/Mac Cream Cup/Mac angel/Chewing Gum & a Highlighter
3. Smily Face Notebook
4. Fifi Lapin Mirror

1. My iPad 2 which I love!! (Currently i'm reading Bloodlines. I'm on Goodreads!)
2. Headphones (that are pretty rubbish!)
3. Prada Glasses

 And finally... I forgot my Blackberry! It's day's are numbered, I'm getting an iPhone at the weekend!
(My heart theme is from http://www.nancydrewthemes.com/)

Tag! You're it!


L xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment