How much is your face worth?

I saw this post on one of my absolute favorite blogs The Pampered Sparrow (she TWEETS too! and was intrigued by how much my face is costing me too! I don't have a day to evening look, mine is a standard smoky eye and full face of slap all day round and i've listed every item I use daily to create it. I have to admit, after seeing the final cost, i'm feeling slightly guilty about the box under my bed with a load of makeup I don't even use!

So here we go.... 

 1. Bobbi Brown Pressed Powder £24.00
2. Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Foundation £30.00
3. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector (Opal) £33.00
4. Mac Studio Fix Concealer (NC25) £14.50

 1. Urban Decay Naked Palette £36.00
2. Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow (Brown) £14.50
3. MAC Paint Pot (Painterly) £14.50
4. Maybelline Master Smokey Pencil £4.99
5. Dior Black Out Mascara £23.50

 1. Channel Soleil De Tan £30.00
2. Benefit Coralista £23.50
3. Mac Mineralize Skin Finish (Rose Gold) £21.50

1. Mac Lipstick (Angel) £14.00
2. Nars Lipgloss (Turkish Delight) £17.50
3. MAC Lipliner (Stripdown) £11.50

GRAND TOTAL = £312.99

In the words of Dolly Parton "You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap!" 
Part of me is thinking, oh, I need to cut that figure down, bad Lisa, blah blah, but i've really found what works for me. I won't be repurchasing the Bobbi Brown foundation as I actually tried the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum and it's WAY better! See! There's a saving already! *Pats herself on the back*

I might start doing some monthly empties posts if anyone would like to see that? I have bottles of lotions and potions that I really need to use up before buying more. I mean, how many body creams can one person own? I wouldn't mind, but I moisturize once in a blue moon! I shouldn't have sand for skin! 

If you do this post, please link me up in the comments as i'd love to see what products you use!

L xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment