Christmas Gift Ideas #1

Hi Guys!

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever and it's only been 2 days! It's almost 1am but I wanted to put a little something up before I go to sleep!

As I am a self confessed, serial "stuff" browser, I thought I might be able to put this 'skill' to good use but putting together a series of gift ideas. (Do let me know if you would like me to continue this!) Sometimes we all draw a blank on what to buy someone so I'm hoping you might get some ideas and inspiration whether it be for a friend or yourself! Also let me know if you would like me to put a price cap on the gift ideas, under £20 etc.


I also put my Christmas tree up tonight despite people telling me it was too early! It's only 5 days until the 1st so I think it's perfectly acceptable and you know what, it makes me happy so that's all that matters! I'll upload some photos tomorrow along with a new tutorial. (Finally!)

Hope you are all having a good weekend so far! I'm up early to do some Sunday shopping and lunch with the mumma, one of my favorite things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive