HAPPY THANKS GIVING!

I want to wish all of my lovely blog readers in the US a very happy Thanks Giving! I hope you are all having an amazing day with family and friends.


I'm still working away on tutorials that I will upload over the weekend but I did receive my parcel from The Stateside Candy Co. and I can't tell you how excited I am to make some pulled pork rolls tomorrow using the recipe I found on Pinterest! That place is dangerous for serial eaters like myself! 


I use this website for buying my canned pumpkin and, if i'm really in the mood to treat myself, to buy Froot Loops cos I love em'!! They are however, £7.50 a box so I only get them once in a blue moon. I hear there is a Christmas variety of Cap'N Crunch! Why-o-why can't we have that in the UK! 

I also had to buy a bag of peppermint candies from there too as I couldn't find any for love nor money in our shops. How is that even possible? Do we really not manufacture or sell a round, red and white peppermint!? I haven't decided what to do with them yet, I might put them in a glass vase with a chunky church candle or I might glue them to a polystyrene cone and make a christmas tree ornament. I might even have enough mints for both!

Once again, HAPPY THANKS GIVING from both me & Sweep!

PS. Behind the bag of peppermints is a vintage tea towel that I got from ebay for 99p! I thought I might start collecting them but my wonderful best friend Sean seems to think this might be a step too far. Mwwahahah!! Someone fetch me a cat jumper!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive