Pretty fimo tags

After mentioning Fimo yesterday I started to feel nostalgic over the time I would spend as a kid, sitting at the dining room table making endless creations for my mum. I do believe she still has a pair of clip on earrings with some marbled Fimo centers in her jewelley box. To keep the clay on the earring i'd used cellotape. I think this demonstrates the quality of my craftsmanship.

 ♥ these by freckledlaundry

While I was browsing Pinterest I came across poppytalks amazing blog and, low and behold, there was a tutorial for polymer tags. P-E-R-F-E-C-T. Not only are the tags useful for gift wrapping, you can also personalise them making them really nice keep sakes. Wit & Whistle also have a fantastic tutorial for herb markers so I know what i'll be popping out to buy this weekend! I needed a good excuse to buy a set of alphabet metal stamps! As usual, picture links are clickable.

Happy Friday & keep your eyes peeled for an amazing giveaway coming this weekend courtesy of www.washitapes.co.uk!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive