It's beginning to smell a lot like Christmas!

Yankee candles are my absolute favorite and the only ones I've found that actually can be smelt through the whole house. I especially love their seasonal collections and with Christmas fast approaching, I've started to stock up on some seasonal smells!


These are Yankee Candle wax tarts which you use in a burner. They can be picked up for as little as 50p each on ebay and the burners start from around £5.99. Each tart has an 8 hour burn time and I break mine in half and burn half at a time. I picked up Mistletoe & Fig, Spiced Pumpkin, Gingerbread, Cranberry Peppermint, Peppermint Swirls, North Pole, Cinnamon Roll and Peppermint Cocoa. They all smell so good!

I also ran out of my lemon tea sugar scrub so tested out a little batch of peppermint sugar scrub. I just chucked some white sugar, epsom salt, olive oil, honey, peppermint extract, vanilla extract and some pink food coloring in a bowl and mixed.


Over the next few days i'm going to put together some more Christmas craft tutorials so keep your eyes peeled! Hope everyone is having a good week so far! Can't wait for Kirstie's homemade Britain tonight! Whoop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive