How to make cinnamon sugar almonds

After watching the gorgeous Lorraine's video on her favorite snacks, I was once again annoyed at the fact I can't get cinnamon almonds over here and of course, all I then wanted to eat was cinnamon almonds. Only one thing for it, make said cinnamon almonds but also cover them in sugar because... well, why the hell not?

I found a recipe on Pinterest from onecharmingparty.com and let me tell you, these almonds are SO frickin' good!! Quick, simple and easy to make, no faffin' around, leave to cool and try not to sit and eat them all in one go! 

Here's how to do it!

You'll need:

1 cup of sugar
3 cups of almonds
1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon
1/4 cup of water

1) In a large frying pan, add all your ingredients and stir continuously over a medium heat.


2) The sugar will eventually start to crystalize as a result of the stirring!


3) Once all the sugar has completely crystalized, remove from the heat and tip your almonds out onto a piece of baking paper.


4) Allow to cool completely before putting them in an air tight container! I chose to put mine in a jar.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive